Expressive Arts Resources: Graduate Study, Credentialing, Conferences, Connecting, and More!

Looking for a great place to study expressive arts? From a bachelor’s degree to graduate certificates and concentrations to Master’s and doctoral degrees, check out these educational programs:

Looking for information about how to get certified as a Registered Expressive Arts Therapist (REAT) or Registered Expressive Arts Consultant and Educator (REACE), or to renew your registration? Check out the information about the requirements and process on IEATA’s website here:

Looking to connect with other students, new professionals, or seasoned professionals in expressive arts? Consider the following:

Conferences and Other Events

Social Media: Join us on Facebook and of course follow us on this blog, too!